Guest Room Amenities
Guests who stay at The Watermark Hotel soon discover that our world-class accommodations are only the beginning. Since we’re firm believers in the total guest experience, we’ve also taken care to ensure that our guests have access to a wide range of welcoming touches; each designed to make their time with us a satisfying experience.
- 50” HD smart TV
- Private balcony with panoramic views in select rooms - including our residential suites
- Kitchenette with mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Full kitchens in select rooms - including our terrace suites
- Frette® luxury bedding and custom mattress — a bed #LikeNoOther (seriously, it was made for us!)
- Glass-enclosed shower
- Premium, American-made ROAM® by William Roam bath amenities
- Lush Frette® bath towels
- Black-out curtains
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Separate seating area
- Ergonomic work area with lamp
***Accessible options available
Located on the top floor of The Watermark, our 2,000-square-foot fitness center provides an inspiring setting for keeping up with your exercise routine.
- 14 pieces of various aerobic equipment
- Two Peloton® Bikes
- FORME Interactive Fitness Mirror
- Full-feature resistance equipment
- Ab exercise machine
- Large selection of free weights and benches
- Stability balls, medicine balls, floor mats
- Chilled towels, spa water station
Meetings & Events
The Watermark Hotel is an excellent place to host business meetings, corporate events, social gatherings, celebrations, and everything in between. Elevate, our 1,500-square-foot meeting space, can easily accommodate meetings and events anywhere from 10 to 100. Floor-to-ceiling windows and soaring ceilings provide natural light to add to the ambiance of our residential library setting. Your events will be elevated with exemplary service from our colleagues.
Food & Beverage
The Watermark Hotel is surrounded by some of the area’s most popular restaurants, but you won’t even need to leave the hotel to taste the region’s finest flavors.
The Aviary offers a bountiful & healthy breakfast which is included with overnight accommodations (for two!). You won’t find a self-pour pancake machine here but you will find brioche french toast! Breakfast items rotate with the seasons – typically, guests can expect scrambled eggs, egg whites with spinach, bacon, chicken sausage, grits, roasted potatoes with peppers & onions, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, a selection of cheeses and salumi, smoked salmon, capers, avocado, freshly baked goods from local artisan bakers, juices, La Colombe coffee and cold brew!
Later in the day, head to Wren, your libation/mingle/gastro-central, for an elevated dining experience. Patrons will be immersed in conversation or people watching while enjoying a crafted cocktail at the bar. The beverage of choice will be paired with amazing delights from our Executive Chef Yo Matsuzaki at the helm of Wren. Chef Yo combines his Japanese heritage with American gastro-fare to create an izakaya dining experience - the Japanese word izakaya (居酒屋) is made up of three kanji with the meaning, in order, “stay-drink-place.” A spot to grab a drink, settle in, and get comfortable.
Book Now Explore Wren
On top of Capital One Hall and connected to the Watermark Hotel, The Perch is a serene village green that soars 11 stories above the bustling street. Walk through a beautiful park, watch a performance, enjoy our games plaza, and toast your neighbors and associates at Starr Hill Biergarten.
- Starr Hill Biergarten
- The Perch Amphitheater featuring small concert performances and projecting sporting events on select dates
- Interactive Sculpture Garden
- Grand Lawn
- Interactive Games
- Perch Putt, 18-hole mini golf 11 floors up featuring retro vehicles repurposed as street food trucks and Rhum Roost, a bar serving frozen drinks and tiki classics – Opens May 26, 2022
Situated eleven stories atop Capital One Center at The Perch, Tysons’ sky-high village green, Perch Putt invites guests of The Watermark Hotel to enjoy a unique 18-hole miniature golf experience, just steps from our lobby. The brand new course features stunning aerial views of Tysons as its impressive backdrop. In addition to mini golf, guests will find a retro Greyhound and a double decker bus that have been converted into food trucks and serve up fresh, seasonal street food as well as the colorful Rhum Roost bar with fun, inventive libations. A large collection of picnic tables ensures even big groups will have plenty of room to sit and relax, and the enticingly lively, fun-loving atmosphere invites guests to linger.
Book Now Learn More